16-week online course:
- Three interactive and live 2-hour sessions (mon-wed-fri) with multiple facilitators.
- From 28th September 2020 – 30th January 2021.
- Weekly 6 hours online
- Weekly 4-12 hours offline commitment
- Post-pandemic 2 days on-site orientation (Date of the Auroville Field Immersion Program would be announced during the Summit as well as additional fee charge).
- END OF 16TH WEEK: 1 DAY (8 HOUR) ONLINE DESIGN SUMMIT SHARING ALL MICRO-PROJECTS AND ASSIGNMENTS
- Modules: 1. Building Biology 2. Regenerative Architecture 3. Natural Building
- Course curriculum available on demand (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Clean Building & Zero Waste in Architecture
Regenerative Economics: Net-Zero Investment in Housing
Building Biology in Architecture
Building with Raw Earth – Cob, Adobe, Rammed Earth, Wattle & Daub
Building with Lime- Mixes, Mortar, Plaster
Earthen and Lime-based Natural Finishes
Bamboo Craft in Architecture
- Practical Application of Regeneration principles, Clean Building, Zero Waste, Net-zero investment, Building Biology and Natural Building in a live Architecture, Interior Design or Landscape Design project
- Startup skills and mobilisation of funding for the project
- Implementation of the Build-phase
- Final Synthesis and Integration with Student-Collective’s Experience.