Trainees will learn about the preparation of chicken mesh and reinforcement, as well as the moulding and casting process for various ferrocement elements. The following components will be cast by the trainees:
– FC Interlocking channel
– FC Round mould & channel
– FC Round table
– FC Rectangular table
– FC Planter
– FC Door
– FC Shelf
– FC Gutter for lost shuttering
– FC Sill and other ferrocement pieces
All skill levels are welcome (e.g. engineers, architects, technicians, supervisors, masons, students and laymen).
Six day course; Classes from 9:00am to 4:30pm.
- All classes are held in English.
- Manuals and other training materials are distributed to students.
- A certificate is given at the end of the course.
- For more details, please visit the Auroville Earth Institute website or contact us.